Oct 26, 2015
Vancouver, BC - Join The Sun Run InTraining Program and get in shape to run or walk The 2016 Vancouver Sun Run 10K with SportMedBC's proven training programs! InTraining starts the week of January 16, 2016.
Whether you're a runner or a walker of any ability level, The Sun Run InTraining clinic can help you reach your fitness goal in a safe and supportive environment. The 13-week InTraining programs designed by SportMedBC gradually build strength and stamina and focuses on improving your overall health and fitness while staying injury free.
Clinic participants receive: 13 weekly guided sessions with SportMedBC trained leaders, The Sun Run InTraining pocket guide and printable logbook, a technical training shirt, coaching advice and training resources, Vancouver Sun Run race entry and more.
Price: $142.00 + GST ($149.10)
Ages: 13 + years (Participants between the ages of 13 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
Time: Clinic meets Tuesdays at 5:00pm in room B016 for up to two hours (end time varies depending on length of the weekly run) beginning Tuesday January 19th, 2016.
Registration: Opens November 1, 2015.
- Register by phone: 604-323-5322 (quote course registration number 50797)
- Please come prepared to walk/run at all sessions, including the first session. We will walk/run rain or shine, so please dress accordingly.
- This location will be offering the LearnToRun10k clinic only
- Registration closes the third week of the clinic (February 5th, 2016)
- Refunds will not be processed after the 2nd clinic
- This course is not eligible for tuition-waivers or tax receipts
Located in beautiful Vancouver, B.C., Canada, Langara College provides University, Career, and Continuing Studies education to more than 21,000 students annually. With more than 1,700 courses and 130 programs, Langara’s expansive academic breadth and depth allows students of all ages, backgrounds, and life stages to choose their own educational path.
SportMedBC is a professional not-for-profit society comprised of close to 600 sport medical and paramedical practitioners in British Columbia. It promotes leadership, public awareness and education in the areas of sport medicine, sport science and sport training.
Langara Employee Wellness Promotions Committee