Photo by Emily Cooper
How to Find Us
Studio 58 is located at:
100 West 49th ave.
The theatre is on the lower level of the A Building in room A058.
This map shows available parking at Langara College.
Langara College is a 5 minute walk eastward from Langara - 49th Ave Station on the Canada Line. The station is located at Cambie and 49th.
To plan your trip by bus visit Translink.
Our theatre is wheelchair accessible and is equipped with a wheelchair lift. Most seats are up one or more stairs - seating on the ground level is also available. Please let our Box Office know in advance if you require accessible seating by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 604.323.5227.
Our seats are 17" deep and 17" wide.
Langara promotes a scent-free environment. Please refrain from wearing scented products during your visit.
The nearest all-gender washrooms to the theatre are located at A125 and A133, on the main floor of the A Building.
Relaxed performances offer a casual theatre environment for those who may benefit from a less formal experience. Our commitments during these performances include:
- An additional Front of House staff member in the theatre to support any patron needs
- Information provided at the start of the show about the plot, any potential triggers, etc.
- The ability for patrons to exit and enter the theatre freely during the show. The theatre door will remain open
- The house lights will be at half; meaning that the seating area is not as dark as a typical show
- Bright lighting on stage will be softened
- Sounds on stage will be reduced, including yelling from actors
- The theatre will be at half capacity
- Patrons may freely move around the theatre as needed
- Communication boards and use of other technology (with the audio off) is welcome
Helpful Tips for Your Visit
- All of our performances are general seating.
- Our box office opens 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- The concession is cash only! There is an ATM on the main level of the A Building, near the Engagement Kiosk.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to admit latecomers. Please arrive early.