Langara supporters and alumni are super-talented, connected, and influencial. You are our greatest ambassador and champion. There are a bunch of ways that you can help grow the Langara community and support student success:
Your professional experience and expertise are an awesome resource for good. Share your knowledge to strengthen programming, expand learning opportunities, and inspire students by:
- Serving on a program advisiory board
- Participating on a panel
- Mentoring a student/new grads
- Becoming a guest lecturer
- Giving a keynote address at Convocation
For more information or to chat about opportunities, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your time is valuable. Why not donate your energy and skills to help a great cause. Meet great people. Gain experience. Give back to the community. From event support to community volunteering opportunities, helping hands are always appreciated.
For more information or to chat about opportunities, connect with us at email@example.com.
Looking for great employees? Consider hiring a Langara student or new grad. Access a fantastic prospective pool of employees and open up opportunities for a Langaran. Connect with us to explore the possibilities:
- Full-time or part-time postings
- Temporary or summer jobs
- Co-operative education positions
- Project consultants
- Volunteer opportunities
For more information, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Langara supporter, you are one of our most important ambassadors. Help us:
- Inspire others- lend us your expertise:
- Email email@example.com
- Keep connected - be in the know about events, discounts, and opportunities:
- Spread the Langara love:
- LinkedIn - Connect with us on Langara's University Page
- Organize and/or sponsor a reunion, mixer or networking event
- Introduce your network to opportunities at Langara
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
As you know many students face financial strugges. Help us help students by making a donation to support student success.
Let's work together to ensure that every student, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or socio-economic status, has the supports they need, both in and out of the classroom, to complete their educational journey and realize their potential.