Join our Toastmasters group and improve your public speaking skills.
As a Langaran and past student of Langara College you are eligible to access the many benefits of our Alumni Program by showing your alumni card. As of 2021, alumni cards are distributed to all graduates with your credential. If you are a graduate from a previous year, please request your card by filling out the Stay Connected form. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Partnerships and discounts
- Special Class of 2021 Graduation offers for all Langarans. See full offers here.
- Langara College Bookstore: Enjoy 10% off on all purchases all year round.
- Mobi: All Langara alumni are eligible for exclusive discounts off Mobi's Corporate Standard (Promo Code: langalums) and Corporate Plus (Promo Code: langalump) annual memberships. To redeem, click here for details.
- Frames: Give your credential the distinction it deserves. Frame your academic achievement in a unique Langara College frame. Click here to place your order.
- Webnames.ca: Build your personal brand, showcase your small business or with your own one-page website. Alumni are being offered a Free LiteSite package for one year which includes a 1-page website, a .CA domain name, a custom email account, and HTTPS security. Click here to learn more.
- Library Services: Did you know that Langara alumni (with more than 27 credits) are eligible for certain library privileges? Don't forget to get your Alumni card before you head to the library. Click to learn more.
- Career Workshops: Alumni are welcome to attend any of the many great Career Workshops put on by Langara's Co-op and Career Development Centre. To RSVP or check out the full list of workshops offered, click here.
- Toastmasters: For alumni interested in improving their public speaking and leadership skills, join the Langara Toastmasters Club, open to alumni, students, employees, and community members. Contact us to know about alumni subsidies available, and check out more information here and on the club's page.
- Brazilian Networking Group: Connect with fellow alumni and students, learn from experts, share your experiences and challenges. For more info and to create a new networking group, contact us.
- Computer Technology (Continuing Studies): Alumni with more than 27 credits get a 50% discount off courses in the Continuing Studies Computer Technology program area. Please check here for a list of courses. For course information and to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you’re alumni.
- Advanced Management (Continuing Studies): Alumni with more than 27 credits receive 25% discount on select courses in the Advanced Management Skills program: Change Management, Performance Management, and Labour Relations. For course information or to register, email Yasmin Virji and let them know you're alumni.
- Professional Accounting (Continuing Studies): Alumni with more than 27 credits receive 25% discount on select courses in the Professional Accounting Certificate. For course information, click here. To register, email email@example.com and let them know you're alumni.