Langara alumni are super-talented, connected, and influential. You are our greatest ambassador and champion. There are a bunch of ways that you can help grow the Langara community and support student success:
Your professional experience and expertise are an awesome resource for good. Share your knowledge to strengthen programming, expand learning opportunities, and inspire students by:
- Serving on a program advisory board
- Participating on a panel
- Mentoring a student/new grads
- Becoming a guest lecturer
- Giving a keynote address at Convocation
For more information or to chat about opportunities, connect with us at email@example.com or 604.323.5674.
Your time is valuable. Why not donate your energy and skills to help a great cause. Meet great people. Gain experience. Give back to the community. From event support to community volunteering opportunities, helping hands are always appreciated.
Looking for great employees? Consider hiring a Langara student or new grad. Access a fantastic prospective pool of employees and open up opportunities for a fellow Langaran. Connect with us to explore the possibilities:
- Full-time or part-time postings
- Temporary or summer jobs
- Co-operative education positions
- Project consultants
- Volunteer opportunities
For more information, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.323.5674.
As a Langara alumni, you are one of our most important ambassadors. Help us:
- Inspire others- share your stories and accomplishments with us:
- Keep connected - be in the know about events, discounts, and opportunities:
- Spread the Langara love:
- LinkedIin - Add Langara as part of your educational history
- Organize and/or sponsor an reunion, mixer or networking event
- Introduce your network to opportunities at Langara
For more info, email email@example.com or call 604.323.5674.
As alumni, you know many students face financial struggles. Help us help students by making a donation to support student success.
Let's work together to ensure that every student, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or socio-economic status, has the supports they need, both in and out of the classroom, to complete their educational journey and realize their potential.