Sexual Violence Support and Education contact:

Office Location: T Building, Room T204/ T205

If you have concerns or complaints beyond the services we offer, we will give you information about ways to bring your concerns to the right College personnel. Email is recommended as the best mode of communication at this time. 

A list of the Langara departments that provide Sexual Violence Support and Education (SVSE,) check out the On-Campus Resources page.

Do you have an idea for this website or a resource you think would be helpful to fellow students? We would like to hear from you. Please email to submit your feedback.