Personal Identification Number
Students are required to enter their nine-digit Langara Identification Number and their Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access the registration system. PIN/Passwords are the first initial of your first name and the first initial of your surname, both in CAPITAL letters, followed by a dash and your date of birth (FL-YYYYMMDD). Students are advised to change their PIN when they access the registration system for the first time. The same PIN is used for all registrations unless students change their PIN on myLangara or at Registrar and Enrolment Services. If you have forgotten your Langara ID or PIN, please contact Registrar and Enrolment Services at 604-323-5241.
IMPORTANT: Keep your Langara College ID and PIN strictly confidential.
Activate Registration Time
Activate your registration time after March 6th. Your registration time is pre-assigned. Your registration time is not impacted by when you activate.
Steps to activate your registration time:
- Login to myLangara.
- Check your personal information and update if necessary.
- Click on Registration.
- Click on Activate Your Registration Time.
- Select 'Summer 2017' from the dropdown menu and click on Submit Semester.
Returning Students who have not attended Langara since Spring 2012:
You are required to declare your program and will also need to complete the following additional steps:
- If you are an Arts and Science student, then once you select your semester you will see the following notice that indicates you have a hold which prevents registration:
- Click on either the holds link or the View Holds link and you will see the following screen:
- Click on the Arts and Science Program Update link and you will be taken to a screen with a dropdown menu that looks like this:
- Select a program from the dropdown list and click on Submit. You will then be taken to a screen that will show you your registration time.
For a full list of the Open Enrolment programs that you can choose from, please click here.
New students register at an assigned date and time. Registration times for new Arts & Science students are determined by the date of application to the College. Registration times for new career and limited enrolment program students are determined by the date and time assigned to their program.
Returning students register at an assigned registration date and time each semester. Registration times for Arts & Science students are determined using a combination of the number of credits completed and their Langara College cumulative grade point average. Returning career program students register by program and program term.