Deadline to apply: April 14, 2020
- Begin by applying online on the Langara website which includes an application fee.
- You will receive an email from Langara Admissions with your myLangara account information. Go into this account and click on "Checklist" in order to track your application status.
- Once your application has been approved, you will then be required to pay a separate $50 Audition Fee.
- Auditions will begin to be scheduled in February. Only those who have paid their Audition Fee will receive an Audition Package.
- The Audition Package will include a date and time of audition, as well as monologues.
- Interviews and auditions are held across Canada each spring in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Edmonton.
- Successful applicants to the Acting Program are accepted for either September or January intake.
- Successful applicants to the Production Program are accepted for January intake only.
- For more information on auditioning, see The Audition.
- If you are a member of a community that is under-represented on Canada’s stages, you may qualify for Free Audition Coaching.
- Review the Langara College/Career Studies page for more detail on Becoming a Student.
- Remember, enrolled students in the Studio 58 program are recommended to be financially prepared. Working at a job while doing the program is not possible.
- For information regarding cost of tuition and other fees, please see the Cost of Study Tool.
- April 14, 2020 application deadline for students who want to enter in Fall 2019 (Acting) or January 2020 (Production and Acting)
- April 2020 auditions for new applicants: Vancouver (Apr 23-29); Edmonton (Apr 28); Winnipeg (Apr 27); Ottawa (Apr 28); Toronto (Apr 27)
- September 2019 intake for Acting Program
- January 2020 intake for Acting Program + intake for Production Program