The application process for intake into Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 will open in October. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the application process.
- There are two intakes for Acting students: Fall or Spring. Production students are only admitted into the Spring semester
- Begin by applying online on the Langara website which includes an application fee
- You will receive an email from Langara Admissions with your myLangara account information. Go into this account and click on "Checklist" in order to track your application status.
- Once your application has been approved, you will then be required to pay a separate $50 Audition Fee.
- Auditions will begin to be scheduled in February. Only those who have paid their Audition Fee will receive an Audition Package
- The Audition Package will include a date and time of audition, as well as monologues
- Interviews and auditions are held across Canada each spring in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Edmonton.
- For more information on auditioning, see The Audition.
- Review the Langara College/Career Studies page for more detail on Becoming a Student.
- Enrolled students in the Studio 58 program are recommended to be financially prepared. Working at a job while doing the program is not possible.
- For information regarding cost of tuition and other fees, please see the Cost of Study Tool.
- Fall 2020 begin accepting applications for students wishing to enter in Fall 2020 (Acting) or Spring 2021 (Production and Acting)
- April 2021 application deadline
- April/May 2021 auditions for new applicants
- June 2021 all applicants to hear about the outcome of their applications
- September 2021 intake for Acting Program
- January 2022 intake for Acting Program + intake for Production Program