All students, faculty and staff can report situations where a student may have engaged in some form of misconduct prohibited by the College. To facilitate a timely response, reporting should occur as soon as possible after the incident. Email reporting is acceptable and your note should include the following:
- Your name and contact information
- Name of student and student number, if known
- Date and time of the incident
- A brief description of what occurred
- Action taken in response to the incident, if any
- Other relevant information.
Alternately, you can phone the Director or drop by the office.
Maggie J. Ross, MSW
Director, Student Conduct and Judicial Affairs
Chair, Behavioural Intervention Team