|Date:||Oct 15, 2019 to Nov 13, 2019|
|Time:||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Location:||A Building Main Foyer|
Flu season is once again upon us. Protect yourself and your loved ones by getting an influenza (flu) vaccine.
Vaccinations are available for everyone (students and employees). Come by the Main Foyer to get a flu vaccine.
Pregnant women and those over 65 year of age can get the vaccine for free.
To see if you are eligible for a free vaccine, visit HealthLink BC.
Flu clinic schedule:
- Tuesday, October 15 from 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 22 from 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 29 from 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 5 from 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 6 from 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 12 from 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 13 from 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Vaccinations courtesy of Health Services and Term 7 Nursing students.