If you are doing the tutorial as part of a course requirement:
- Go to http://www.langara.bc.ca/login/ and log in.
- Click the "myCourses" tab.
- Select the "Click Here to Access your Brightspace by D2L Courses"
- In your Brightspace by D2L homepage, locate the "My Courses" section. Click the name of the library tutorial you want to access (Library: Introduction to Research, Library: Can I Use This? Evaluating Your Sources, Library: Avoiding Plagiarism). Follow the directions in the tutorial.
Guest login for Library: Introduction to Research, Library: Can I Use This? Evaluating Your Sources, & Library: Avoiding Plagiarism
- If you would like to review the contents of the online tutorials, please email Richard Chong or Louise Reid and ask to be added to the guest course set-up in Brightspace by D2L. Please provide your Langara ID number, and indicate which course(s) you would like to review. After you are added, you will be able to access the guest course(s) through myLangara, on the myCourses tab. Please note that you will NOT receive any academic credit for completing the tutorial as a guest.
Help With Logging In
If you need help with your username or password, phone the IT helpdesk (604-323-5999) or email email@example.com.
If you have completed a tutorial for one course, and need to have your mark sent to another instructor for credit, please complete the Online Mark Request Form