Mar 27, 2019
Extended Library Hours
Saturday, March 30 – Friday, April 12
We’re staying open longer to help you through the stressful times:
- Monday-Thursday: 8am-10pm
- Friday: 8am-7pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 11am-7pm
RMT Student Massages
Monday April 1, from 1:30 pm-4pm
- Feeling tense after sitting at a desk studying for hours on end? Students from Langara’s Registered Massage Therapy Program will be providing FREE 10-minute neck and shoulder "De-Stress" relaxation massages in the Library.
Library Living Room
Tuesday April 9, from 3:30-5:30 pm
- Take a break without leaving the library. Stop by L216 for games, puzzles, and snacks!
Fuel Up Stations
Tuesday April 2 and Monday April 8, starting at 10:00 am (until supplies last!)
- Need to recharge? Grab a free coffee and a snack to give you that extra energy boost you need to get through exams.
Colour your Stress Away
April 1-12 ongoing
- We will have lots of colouring sheets and pencil crayons available for students, staff, and faculty to take a break from their work and create a mini-masterpiece! Library, 1st floor.
Still stressed? Don’t worry—we are here to help!
- Need last-minute help with research or assignments? Ask a friendly librarian.
- Get help with your citations.
- Need research or citing help, but can’t make it into the Library? Chat with a real live librarian.
- Get help from the Writing Centre or an academic peer tutor.
- Reserve group study space and smart tables online.