You Grow. We Grow. Our Students Grow. Together.
Welcome to Langara! Once becoming an authorized representative (agent) of Langara College, agents are often the first point of contact between Langara and prospective students and their parents. As such, we value them as a key partner in the recruitment and application process. We look to build strong relationships with our partners and provide successful learning experiences for our students.
A strong partnership is built on mutual understanding and trust. To build a strong partnership, there are some very important expectations that we expect from our agents and that our agents can expect from us.
We expect a commitment from our authorized partners to perform the following duties in an honest and efficient manner:
- Ensure that the marketing of Langara programs and services is professional, accurate and maintains the integrity and reputation of the college and the Canadian education industry
- Identify prospective students considering studying post-secondary programs in Canada and guide appropriate students to Langara
- Provide students up-to-date information about Langara and our programs
- Assist students completing application forms and submitting required documents
- Provide a contact point for the student while they study in Canada
- Provide Langara staff a contact person for relevant responsibilities that is accessible and responsible for correspondence in a timely manner
- Invoice Langara for commission on applicable students at the appropriate time
- Understand college policies and procedures related to the application and admissions process
- Conduct all business in a lawful, efficient, and trustworthy manner
Our partners can expect a commitment from us to perform the following duties in an honest and efficient manner:
- Provide agent staff with up-to-date information on college programs, policies and procedures
- Provide agent staff with a contact person for relevant responsibilities that is accessible and responsible for correspondence in a timely manner
- Provide agent staff and offices with marketing materials as needed
- Attend to and process agent student applications promptly and professionally
- Provide an agent’s students with industry-leading instruction, services and support
- Process commission requests in a timely manner
Langara looks to build long-term relationships with our authorized representatives. The first step towards meeting this goal is communication. Please contact the International Education Department for information, materials, answers to your questions, or just to say hi.
We look forward to hearing from you.