In January 2013, Langara signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) to offer the UNBC MBA program at Langara’s Main Campus beginning in August 2013. As part of Langara’s strategic initiative to support employee leadership development, two spaces are held for Langara employees each program intake, based upon recommendation by Langara and approval by UNBC.
Class of 2015
- Phuoi-Linh To, Continuing Studies
- Heather Workman, Co-operative Education and Career Development Centre
Class of 2016
- Tomoe Aoyagi, International Education
- Gayle Hayashi, Langara School of Management
Class of 2017
- Melia Goertzen, Student Services
- Stephen Quilala, Communications and Marketing
Class of 2018
- Catharine O'Brien-Bell, Professional Photo Imaging
- Shiraz Charania, Langara School of Management
Class of 2019
- Justin Yau, Information Technology
- Raymond Yeung, Facilities
Class of 2020
- Patricia Aroca-Ouellette, Chemistry
- Eva Cheung, People Services
All Langara employees are encouraged to apply. (Please note, if you are considering applying your employment status must be permanent full time.)
The Langara College application deadline is November 21, 2018.
A Langara UNBC MBA Recommendation Committee will review the applications, determine suitability based on a number of criteria, meet with shortlisted candidates as necessary, and make up to two recommendations to UNBC. Upon successful recommendation, applicants must submit their application to UNBC by December 15, 2018. Program commences in August.