Industry speakers will share current employment opportunities and insights into how education in sports, recreation, business, finance, and technology provide key skills that will help students on their career path.
This day also includes a Career Fair where employers will be available to speak about current employment opportunities and share tips on skills and education necessary to work for their company.
Schedule of events:
- Annual Career Fair | 10:00 am–3:00 pm | A Building Main Foyer
- Sports and Recreation | 11:30 am–12:20 pm | T Building Gallery | Register
- Business and Marketing | 12:30 pm–1:20 pm | T Building Gallery | Sold out
- Lunch (by pre-registration only) | 1:30 pm–2:20 pm | T Building Gallery | Register
- Finance and Accounting | 2:30 pm–3:20 pm | T Building Gallery | Register
- Digital Marketing | 3:30 pm–4:20 pm | T Building Gallery | Register
- Technology – Tech Thursday | 5:00 pm–6:30 pm | T Building Gallery | Sold out
Industry panlelists include: