Physics, Chemistry, Math, Statistics, Data Analytics, and Computer Science panelists will share A Day in the Life of their work. Panelists will discuss their career paths and highlight their current positions and the projects they are managing. This is an opportunity to hear from individuals in these sectors about work, life, career balance, and what the opportunities in the various industry sectors are.
Schedule of events:
- Chemistry Panel | 10:30 am–11:30 am | T Building Gallery
- Physics Panel | 11:30 am–12:30 pm | T Building Gallery
- Luncheon with Research and Innovation Team | 12:30 pm–1:15 pm | T Building Gallery
- Math, Stats, and Data Analytics Panel | 1:30 pm–2:30 pm | T Building Gallery
- Biology & Bioinformatics Panel | 2:30 pm–3:30 pm | T Building Gallery
- Criminal Justice Panel | 3:30 pm–4:30 pm | T Building Gallery