Whether you are exploring your career, developing skills, getting ready for an interview or attending a career fair, the Co-op and Career Development Centre can help you on your journey. See below for some of the services we offer:
Resume and Interview Peer Review Sessions
Bring your draft resume to a group or one-on-one review session.
Group Review Sessions
- Tuesdays January 17–April 25 | 2:30 pm–4:20 pm Register for an individual date
- Fridays, January 20–April 28 | 10:30 am–12:20 pm Register for an individual date
One-on-one Review Sessions
- Wednesdays, January 18–April 26 | Book a 30-minute session beginning at 2:30 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:30 pm, or 4:00 pm Register for individual date and note the time you prefer
Career Centre Drop-In
Drop by to speak with an advisor about career planning, industries, or job search advice. Sessions are 30 minutes each.
- Thursdays, January 19–April 27 | 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Check out the resource page for videos and templates on resume and cover letter writing, interview tips, and more.
- Attend a workshop to get the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to land the position you want.
- Attend a co-op information session to learn more about how you can get paid work experience in the field you're studying.
C3 Job Board
- Sign up for the C3 Job Board to get access to full-time, part-time, seasonal, volunteer, and SWAP positions.