To help students explore their career options and discover the skills necessary for the workforce. We invite students to participate in the Career Explorer Passport Contest for the Spring 2022 semester! Students who enter this contest can enter for a chance to win a $350 tuition credit prize!
How to enter:
- Attend any 5 career events in the Spring 2022 semesters including Career Talks, Tech Thursdays and Alumni Talks.
Students must attend a minimum of 5 career panel events in the Spring 2022 semester, between January 25–March 31, 2022. Events in the Alumni Talks, Career Talks Presented by RBC, and Tech Thursday Presented by Rogers for Business series qualify for this contest.
- Check-in at each event.
After attending each event, students will check-in by completing a form. Students must check-in to all events they wish to apply to the contest entry.
- Complete the student survey at the end of the semester.
All students who register, attend, and enter the contest will be sent a student survey by email at the end of March. Students must complete this survey to be eligible to win.
This contest is only open to students who are enrolled in an academic program at Langara College for the Spring 2022 semester. The contest winner will be randomly selected. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on our Facebook page on the week of April 11, 2022.
The career events that qualify for this contest include any of the events below in the Spring 2022 semester:
- Alumni Talks: Business, Marketing, and Human Resource Alumni Panel – January 31
- Alumni Talks: Computer Science, Web Mobile App Development, and Data Analytics Alumni Panel – March 2
- Alumni Talks: Accounting and Business Alumni Panel – March 21
- Career Talks: Human Resources and Recruiter Panel – January 25
- Career Talks: Engineering Panel – February 1
- Career Talks: Business Development Panel – February 9
- Career Talks: Criminal Justice Panel – February 16
- Career Talks: Accounting Panel – March 4
- Career Talks: Business Operations and Supply Chain Panel – March 9
- Career Talks: Project Management Panel – March 11
- Career Talks: Marketing Panel – March 15
- Career Talks: Entrepreneurship Panel – March 30
- Tech Thursday: Recruiters – January 27
- Tech Thursday: Careers in Computer Science – February 17
- Tech Thursday: Web Design and Development Careers – March 31
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.