Please make a note of these important deadlines for the Spring 2020 work term:
- Wednesday, September 18, 10:30 am–11:30 am | Room A367 | Register
- Monday, September 23, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm | Room A367 | Register
- Tuesday, October 1, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | Room A363B | Register
- Wednesday, October 9, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | Room A368 | Register
- Tuesday, October 15, 1:30 pm–1:30 pm | Room A368 | Register
Spring 2020 (January–April) work term:
- October 29, 2019 – Deadline to submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 2019 – Optimus Information Inc. team interviews candidates at downtown Vancouver offices.
- November 2019 – Offers will be sent to successful candidates. Students must accept the offer by November 2019.
- November 2019 – Students register for the appropriate co-op placement course, if applicable. Students also apply for an India Working VISA and book flights.
- December 2019 – Optimus Information Inc. secures furnished apartment(s) near work place. Pre-departure activities for students at Asia Pacific Foundation.
- January 2020 – Students arrive in New Delhi.
- January 2020 – Work placement begins.
- April 2020 – Work term ends.
- May 2020 – Students deliver two presentation on their experiences: one to Langara College stakeholders, and another to the Asia Pacific Foundation Board.
Dates are subject to change.