Details about application dates for the January–April 2019 work term will be posted soon.
Submit your application through the C3 job board. Once the deadline closes, all applications will be screened to confirm eligibility. All eligible applications will be sent to Optimus Information Inc. for review. Shortlisted students will be notified of their status.
Students who are interested must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in a Computer Science or Business undergraduate program or post degree diploma business or marketing program
- Taking or have completed by fall 2017, the Professional Employability Skills course (EXPE 2300 or EXPE 4801, 4802, and 4803 PDD Series)
- Eager to learn about a new culture and gain practical experience working as a part of a global team of professionals
- Flexible, highly adaptable, and open to learning how business is done in Asia
- This program is designed to introduce students to the Indian marketplace. Domestic and international students may apply. Priority will be given to students who are new to the Indian marketplace.
- Students just starting their studies are also encouraged to apply
The application package should consist of six items:
- Completion of EXPE 2300 or EXPE 4801, 4802, 4803 by fall 2017 or before
- Application to Co-op for the spring term
- A copy of the face page of your passport, good for six months after Dec 31, 2018
- Unofficial transcript
- Copy of your resume
- Application letter: a one page essay outlining how this opportunity will contribute to your education