The application deadline for the India Connect program has been extended to October 18, 2018 at 11:59 pm. Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com. Once the deadline closes, all applications will be screened to confirm eligibility. All eligible applications will be sent to Optimus Information Inc. for review. Shortlisted students will be notified of their status.
Students who are interested must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in a Computer Science or Business undergraduate program or post degree diploma (business management, international business, or marketing programs)
- Taking or have completed by end of Fall 2018, the following pre-requisite course(s): EXPE 2300 or EXPE 4801, 4802, and 4803 PDD Series
- Eager to learn about a new culture and gain practical experience working as a part of a global team of professionals
- Flexible, highly adaptable, and open to learning how business is done in Asia
- This program is designed to introduce students to the Indian marketplace. Domestic and international students may apply. Priority will be given to students who are new to the Indian marketplace.
- Students just starting their studies are also encouraged to apply
To apply for this opportunity, your application package must include:
- Completion of EXPE 2300 or EXPE 4801, 4802, and 4803 by the end of the Fall semester (December 2018)
- Completed application for Co-op for the Spring 2019 semester on C3
- Submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 18, 2018 with the following five items:
- India Connect Program Application Form, completed. Download the application form here.
- Scanned copy of the face page of your passport, valid for six months after December 2018
- Unofficial transcript
- Targeted cover letter and resume
- A one-page essay outlining how this opportunity will contribute to your education (see India Connect Application Form for full details)