Students who are interested must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in a Computer Science or Business undergraduate program or post degree diploma (business management or marketing programs)
- Eager to learn about a new culture and gain practical experience working as a part of a global team of professionals
- Flexible, highly adaptable, and open to learning how business is done in Asia
- This program is designed to introduce students to the Indian marketplace. Domestic and international students may apply. Priority will be given to students who are new to the Indian marketplace.
- Students just starting their studies are also encouraged to apply
- For students intending to use this work experience to satisfy the co-op requirements or PDD work term experience requirements, you must be taking or have completed the following pre-requisite course(s): EXPE 2300 or EXPE 4801, 4802, and 4803 PDD Series by the following deadlines:
- Completed by end of Spring 2019 for the Fall 2019 work term
- Completed by end of Fall 2019 for the Spring 2020 work term
The application deadline for students applying for the Fall 2019 work term is June 12, 2019. For students applying for the Spring 2020 work term, the application deadline is October 15, 2019. Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com. Once the deadline closes, all applications will be screened to confirm eligibility. All eligible applications will be sent to Optimus Information Inc. for review. Shortlisted students will be notified of their status.
To apply for this opportunity, your application package must include:
- Completion of EXPE 2300 or EXPE 4801, 4802, and 4803:
- End of Spring 2019 for the Fall 2019 work term
- End of Fall 2019 for the Spring 2020 work term
- Submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following five items:
- India Connect Program Application Form, completed. Download the application form (PDF).
- Scanned copy of the face page of your passport, valid for six months after:
- September 2019 for the Fall 2019 work term
- January 2020 for the Spring 2020 work term
- Unofficial transcript
- Targeted cover letter and resume
- A one-page essay outlining how this opportunity will contribute to your education (see India Connect Application Form for full details)
- For students intending to use this work experience to satisfy the Co-op requirements or PDD work term experience requirements must complete a Co-op or PDD application on C3.