Co-op allows you to alternate study semesters with paid work terms locally, nationally, and internationally. Apply in your first year and get a head start on your career. The Langara Co-op Program has been running for over 40 years and instructors are available to assist you with your placement. While one co-op placement is mandatory for several programs, an optional co-op designation is also available.
Programs that have co-op include:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Recreation Management
- Business and Marketing Diplomas
- Associate of Science Degree in Bioinformatics
- Associate of Science Degree in Computer Science
- Diploma in Bioinformatics
- Diploma in Computer Science
View the full list of programs that offer co-op designations.
In addition to Co-op placements, the Co-op and Career Development Centre also manages work experience opportunities for all Post Degree Diploma Programs.
Watch the video to see how co-op has made an impact in these students' lives and careers.
Co-op Information Sessions
Attend a virtual information session to see if co-op is right for you.
- Thursday, September 16, 10:30 am –11:00 am | Register
- Monday September 27, 12:30 pm–1:00 pm | Register
- Wednesday, October 13, 12:30 pm–1:00 pm | Register
- Tuesday, November 9, 10:30 am –11:00 am | Register
Download the Co-operative Education Student Handbook (PDF) for more details about the co-op process.
BBA Work Experience Requirement Information Sessions
Did you know that you have a Work Experience Requirement for your BBA? Attend a virtual info session to learn more about your options.
Our students are available for hire from several programs and are ready to offer a variety of skills to your organization. Partner with us.