Co-op allows you to alternate study semesters with paid work terms. Apply in your first year and get a head start on your career. The Langara Co-op Program has been running for over 35 years and instructors are available to assist you with your placement. While one co-op placement is mandatory for several programs, an optional co-op designation is also available. Stop by the Co-op and Career Development Centre to book an appointment with a co-op instructor to get started.
Programs that have co-op include:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Recreation Management
- Business Diploma
- Associate of Science Degree in Bioinformatics
- Associate of Science Degree in Computer Science
- Diploma in Bioinformatics
- Diploma in Computer Science
View the full list of programs that offer co-op designations.
In addition to Co-op placements, the Co-op and Career Development Centre also manages work experience opportunities for all Post Degree Diploma Programs.
Watch the video to see how co-op has made an impact in these students' lives and careers.
Attend an information session to see if
co-op is right for you.
- May 15 | 1:30 pm–2:00 pm | Room C410 | Register
- May 30 | 10:30 am–11:00 am | Room C410 | Register
- June 18 | 12:00 pm–12:30 pm | Room C410 | Register
Download the Co-operative Education Student Handbook (PDF) for more details about the co-op process.
Our students are available for hire from several programs and are ready to offer a variety of skills to your organization. Partner with us.