Co-op allows you to alternate study semesters with paid work terms locally, nationally, and internationally. Apply in your first year and get a head start on your career. The Langara Co-op Program has been running for over 35 years and instructors are available to assist you with your placement. While one co-op placement is mandatory for several programs, an optional co-op designation is also available. Stop by the Co-op and Career Development Centre to book an appointment with a co-op instructor to get started.
Programs that have co-op include:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Recreation Management
- Business Diploma
- Associate of Science Degree in Bioinformatics
- Associate of Science Degree in Computer Science
- Diploma in Bioinformatics
- Diploma in Computer Science
View the full list of programs that offer co-op designations.
In addition to Co-op placements, the Co-op and Career Development Centre also manages work experience opportunities for all Post Degree Diploma Programs.
Watch the video to see how co-op has made an impact in these students' lives and careers.
OFFICE UPDATE: In light of the recent developments around COVID-19, the Co-op and Career Development Centre will be temporarily ceasing face-to-face services from our C121 office until further notice. Please note that instructors and staff will be available online.
For any questions, please contact the following:
- Courses (EXPE or COOP courses): Contact your instructor directly, by email
- Co-op program: email@example.com
- PDD Work Experience: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career (posting jobs, events, etc.): email@example.com
For College updates regarding COVID-19, please check the campus news page for more information.
Our students are available for hire from several programs and are ready to offer a variety of skills to your organization. Partner with us.