This program is designed for exceptional students who seek careers in the field of international tourism, hospitality management and business. It enables participants to study on the UCR campus and participate in field experiences at popular attractions in Southern California prior to an experience on the Disney International Program. When complete, move on to Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, where you have the opportunity for a paid, work experience in the hospitality field.
- Earn a co-op credit toward your Langara credentials
- Receive paid, recognizable, real-world training, and life-changing opportunities you can't get anywhere else
- Earn a Certificate in Management or a Hospitality and Tourism Management Certificate from The University of California
- Work with a world-renowned entertainment company and learn skills from Disney leaders
- Meet people from around the world
The Co-op office will start formally accepting applications for the 2019 Field School program in September 2018.
Abigail at Disney University.
Jessica with Timon from the Lion King.