Live, Learn, and Earn at Disney.
Walt Disney Resort, Orlando & University of California Riverside
Langara College, in partnership with Disney International Programs and the University of California, Riverside, offers a unique international field school where students have the opportunity to work at Walt Disney World.
The program blends nine credits of academic coursework at the University of California, Riverside and at the Disney University with six months of supervised paid training at Walt Disney World. The program is open to all students.
Students who participate in the field school:
- Are part of a rare opportunity: Langara is one of six Canadian post-secondary institutions to take part in Disney International's Academic Exchange program.
- Have the ability to expand their resume: Build your resume through experiential academic training. Training opportunities include a range of roles including hospitality, merchandising and sales, attractions, and food and beverage.
- Experience life-changing opportunities: Learn important business philosophies from Disney leaders and make friends around the world while earning your credentials at Langara.
Applications for the June 2019 Field School program will open in September 2018. The deadline for submission is Monday, January 14, 2019 at 3:00 pm.
Information Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 19 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | T226 | Register
- Tuesday, October 16 | 10:00 am–11:00 am | T226 | Register
- Tuesday, November 20 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | T222 | Register
- Tuesday, December 11 | 12:00 pm–1:00 pm | T228 | Register
Drop by the Co-op and Career Development Centre (C121) to pick up an application. For more information, email email@example.com.
Congratulations to the six Langara students who were accepted into the Disney Field School program for the 2018 year. These students are now in Orlando until the end of December gaining valuable work experience at Walt Disney World, while completing academic coursework.
Pictured from left to right: Joey Ng, Abigail Perry, Minnie Mouse, Jessica Gitta, and Samantha Jones.