Applications for the 2020 Disney Field School are now closed. Check back in September for details about the 2021 Disney Field School.
Below is the 2020 Disney Field School timeline:
- January 7, 2020, 4:00 pm: Deadline to submit an application for the Disney Field School Program to the Langara Co-op and Career Development Centre by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 3, 2020: University of California, Riverside and Walt Disney World representatives conduct interviews.
- February 13, 2020: Offers extended. Offers sent directly to students' Disney Dashboard portal.
- April 10, 2020: Students must pay their Disney Program Assessment Fee.
- May 15, 2020: Non-Canadian students must apply for a US Visa by booking an appointment with the US Embassy. Students must take acceptance package and passport to the meeting.
- June 5, 2020: Deadline to complete University of California, Riverside Pre-Arrival Survey (emailed to students) and student flight information.
- June 12, 2020: Tuition and health insurance fee due – ALL STUDENTS
- June 27, 2020: Students arrive at the University of California, Riverside (UCR). Transportation provided from LAX to UCR.
- June 29–July 10, 2020: Orientation and academic course work at University of California, Riverside.
- July 12, 2020: Students leave for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida.
- July 13, 2020: Students arrive at Walt Disney World (housing check-in from 12:00 pm–3:00 pm).
- July–December, 2020: Students work at Walt Disney World and take one in-person course and one online course.
- December 17, 2020: Students fly back to Vancouver.
Disney Housing events from 2019 Field School, for reference:
Dates are subject to change.