The Co-op and Career Development Centre is now accepting applications for the 2019 Disney Field School program. Drop by C121 to pick up an application form.
Information Sessions will be on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 19 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | T226 | Register
- Tuesday, October 16 | 10:00 am–11:00 am | T226 | Register
- Tuesday, November 20 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | T222 | Register
- Tuesday, December 11 | 12:00 pm–1:00 pm | T228 | Register
The Disney Field School timeline:
- January 14, 2019: Deadline to submit an application for the Disney Field School Program to the Langara Co-op and Career Development Centre.
- February 1, 2019: University of California, Riverside and Walt Disney World representatives conduct interviews.
- March 11, 2019: Offers extended. Offers sent directly to students' Disney Dashboard portal.
- April 15, 2019: Students must pay their Disney Program Assessment Fee.
- May 8, 2019: Non-Canadian students must apply for a US Visa by booking an appointment with the US Embassy. Students must take acceptance package and passport to the meeting.
- May 17, 2019: Deadline to complete University of California, Riverside Pre-Arrival Survey (emailed to students) and student flight information.
- June 10, 2019: Tuition and health insurance fee due – ALL STUDENTS
- June 22, 2019: Students arrive at the University of California, Riverside (UCR). Transportation provided from LAX to UCR.
- June 24–July 5, 2019: Orientation and academic course work at University of California, Riverside.
- July 7, 2019: Students leave for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida.
- July 8, 2019: Students arrive at Walt Disney World (housing check-in from 12:00 pm–3:00 pm).
- July 8–December 19, 2019: Students work at Walt Disney World and take one in-person course and one online course.
- December 19, 2019: Students fly back to Vancouver.
Disney Housing events:
Dates are subject to change.