The Co-op and Career Development Centre will start formally accepting applications for the 2018 Program in September 2017.
Information Sessions will be on the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 26 | 12:30 pm | A353
- Wednesday, October 11 | 12:00 pm | A353
- Wednesday, October 25 | 12:30 pm | A353
- Tuesday, November 28 | 12:30 pm | A353
- Thursday, January 11 | 12:30 pm | A353
See below for the Disney Field School timeline:
- January 31, 2018: Deadline to submit an application for the Disney Field School Program to the Langara Co-op and Career Development Centre.
- March, 2018: University of California, Riverside and Walt Disney World representatives conduct interviews.
- March, 2018: Offers extended. Offers sent directly to students' Disney Dashboard portal.
- April, 2018: Students must pay their Disney Program Assessment Fee.
- May 2018: Non-Canadian students must apply for a US Visa by booking an appointment with the US Embassy. Students must take acceptance package and passport to the meeting.
- May, 2018: Deadline for Criminal record check to be completed.
- May, 2018: Candidates receive University of California, Riverside email for pre-arrival survey and student flight information.
- June, 2018: Tuitition and insurance fee due - ALL STUDENTS
- June, 2018: Students arrive at the University of California, Riverside (UCR). Transportation provided from LAX to UCR.
- June–July, 2018: Orientation and academic course work at University of California, Riverside.
- July, 2018: Students leave for Walt Disney World, Florida.
- July, 2018: Students arrive at Walt Disney World (housing check-in from 12:00 pm–3:00 pm).
- July–December 2018: Students work at Walt Disney World and take one in-person course and one online course.
- December, 2018: Students fly back to Vancouver.
Please check back for specific dates. Dates are subject to change.