The Co-op and Career Development Centre will start formally accepting applications for the 2019 Disney Field School program in September 2018.
Information Sessions will be on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 19 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | T226
- Thursday, October 11 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | T226
- Tuesday, November 20 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | T226
- Thursday, January 10 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | T226
The Disney Field School timeline:
- January 31, 2019: Deadline to submit an application for the Disney Field School Program to the Langara Co-op and Career Development Centre.
- March, 2019: University of California, Riverside and Walt Disney World representatives conduct interviews.
- March, 2019: Offers extended. Offers sent directly to students' Disney Dashboard portal.
- April, 2019: Students must pay their Disney Program Assessment Fee.
- May 2019: Non-Canadian students must apply for a US Visa by booking an appointment with the US Embassy. Students must take acceptance package and passport to the meeting.
- May, 2019: Deadline for Criminal Record Check to be completed.
- May, 2019: Candidates receive University of California, Riverside email for pre-arrival survey and student flight information.
- June, 2019: Tuition and insurance fee due – ALL STUDENTS
- June, 2019: Students arrive at the University of California, Riverside (UCR). Transportation provided from LAX to UCR.
- June–July, 2019: Orientation and academic course work at University of California, Riverside.
- July, 2019: Students leave for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida.
- July, 2019: Students arrive at Walt Disney World (housing check-in from 12:00 pm–3:00 pm).
- July–December 2019: Students work at Walt Disney World and take one in-person course and one online course.
- December, 2019: Students fly back to Vancouver.
Please check back for specific dates. Dates are subject to change.