The Disney Field School program is currently on hold due to COVID-19. Please check back or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Below is the Disney Field School timeline, for reference:
- January: Deadline to submit an application for the Disney Field School Program to the Langara Co-op and Career Development Centre by email to email@example.com.
- February: University of California, Riverside and Walt Disney World representatives conduct interviews.
- February: Offers extended. Offers sent directly to students' Disney Dashboard portal.
- April: Students must pay their Disney Program Assessment Fee.
- May: Non-Canadian students must apply for a US Visa by booking an appointment with the US Embassy. Students must take acceptance package and passport to the meeting.
- June: Deadline to complete University of California, Riverside Pre-Arrival Survey (emailed to students) and student flight information.
- June: Tuition and health insurance fee due – ALL STUDENTS
- June: Students arrive at the University of California, Riverside (UCR). Transportation provided from LAX to UCR.
- June–July: Orientation and academic course work at University of California, Riverside.
- July: Students leave for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida.
- July: Students arrive at Walt Disney World (housing check-in from 12:00 pm–3:00 pm).
- July–December: Students work at Walt Disney World and take one in-person course and one online course.
- December: Students fly back to Vancouver.
Disney Housing events from 2019 Field School, for reference:
Dates are subject to change.