Plan your next meeting, conference or special event at Langara College. Our campus facilities are available to the general public.
Langara College consists of two main instructional buildings that house lecture theatres, multi-use classrooms, study and seminar rooms, science laboratories, technical-vocational workrooms, a theatre, and studios for cultural and performing arts. Langara College also offers a library, bookstore, cafeteria, daycare centre, athletic facility, and Students Union building.
- Langara College has several blackout dates throughout the year where no external room bookings are permitted. For details, see 2017 Calendar of Blackout Periods.
- For rates, see Rental Rate Sheet (Schedule 2).
- For room photos, see Room Rental Photo Sheet.
- For parking information and rates, see Parking & Transportation.
To book a room or space for an event, submit an Application to Rent College Facilities (Schedule 1) and Terms and Conditions.
- Submit an Application to Rent College Facilities (Schedule 1) along with a 1-2 page document with a detailed description of the filming activity (e.g. storyboard, script, outline).
- If approved, the "Filming at Langara Terms and Conditions" will be sent to you for your signature.
For inquiries, contact Carmine Lee, Senior Facilities Assistant, at email@example.com.
The Langara gymnasium building features 1 basketball court, 2 volleyball courts, or 6 badminton courts, and men's and women's washrooms and changerooms. Contact Carly Scarr, Department Assistant, Athletics & Intramurals, at firstname.lastname@example.org for gym facility rental.