Textbook BuyBack FAQs Textbook BuyBack Policy
Get up to 50% cash back on selected titles.
- BuyBack is your chance to sell unwanted textbooks for cash
- Both Langara Bookstore and a third-party wholesaler will accept books during the BuyBack dates below
- Books bought by us provide used copies for fellow students
There is no guarantee that a book will have a BuyBack value, and Langara Bookstore staff do not have answers about the value or need for your textbooks.
Books are bought on a first-come-first-served basis, so please come early. A third party book company will be on location to purchase books as they require as well.
- In order to get the best price, sell your book as early as possible.
- Please bring your Langara ID.
- Books that are damaged or have excessive highlighting or writing in them may not be purchased.
Next BuyBack dates:
December 11, 12, 13 & 14 in the Bookstore
January 3,4 & 5 in the Foyer of the A Building.
BUYBACK HOURS: Hours are 9am to 3pm for the first days of each BuyBack and 9am to 2pm for the last day of each BuyBack period.