What is Internationalization?
Internationalization is a process that should reflect our core values - excellence, collegiality, innovation, and integrity – offering an opportunity for students, faculty, and staff to engage responsibly in a global community.
To develop this strategy we will:
- Redefine internationalization in the Langara context.
- Identify, evaluate, and support existing internationalization activities.
- Develop goals, strategies, responsibilities, and measurable outcomes to advance internationalization.
- Communicate our internationalization strategy to the Langara community.
- Identify ways that internationalization can inform the strategic plan and current practices.
We invite you to get involved.
Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to participate in the process by providing feedback through department meetings, forums, surveys, and focus groups. View the timeline.