Temporary, Part-Time or Full-Time
Subject Area: Nursing
Description of Position:
Temporary positions are available in the Nursing Department. These temporary positions require the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of students within the classroom and/or practice settings. The teaching load will be subject to the availability of courses offered in the program.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing and Masters Degree in Nursing, Education or a related field are required.
- Five years practice experience (minimum of two years of Canadian experience)
- Three years teaching experience
- Current CRNBC registration
- Current CPR certification
Salary Range: Salary placement is on Langara instructors’ salary scale in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Employee Group: LFA
Competition No.: F016-15
Application Information: To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Applicants with lesser qualifications may be considered.