Job Title: Instructor, Mathematics & Statistics
Full Time/Part Time: Part-Time (.25 FTE to .5 FTE)
Posting Type: Concurrent
Department/Program: Mathematics & Statistics
Subject Area: Business Mathematics
Description of Position:
We are looking for an instructor with previous teaching experience and demonstrated ability to teach business mathematics. Candidate will be expected to teach courses in business mathematics. The Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Langara College is dedicated to excellence in teaching and offers a dynamic and collegial work environment.
- Master's degree in Mathematics or Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required
- Commitment to excellence in teaching.
- Ability and willingness to contribute to departmental initiatives.
- Previous teaching experience at the post-secondary level.
Length of appointment: September 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018
Start Date: September 1, 2018
Salary Range: Salary placement is on Langara instructors’ salary scale in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Employee Group: LFA
Application Information: Please forward your resume and cover letter, no later than 4:30pm of the closing date to “Apply Here”.
Competition No.: F060-18
Deadline: July 20, 2018
We thank you for your interest and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted. Langara is committed to enhancing our diverse workforce.