Instructor, Financial Accounting 2
Subject Area: Accounting & Finance
Reporting to: Program Coordinator
Duration: September to December 2019
Description of Position:
The Accounting & Finance program area invites applications for the teaching position in the following courses:
- Financial Accounting 2 (BSAD 1086)
Instructors are responsible for delivering the courses as described in the curriculum provided by the Program Coordinator. Instructors are responsible for preparing materials that fulfill the course learning outcomes, planning lessons, developing assignments and exams that reflect the integrated nature of the curriculum.
Course is scheduled on Thursday evenings, 6:30-9:30pm, from September 12 to December 5. This position is a temporary position for the September 2019 term with the possibility of extension. Instruction hours: 39.
- CPA Designation and/or relevant Master’s Degree
- 5 years of professional experience directly related to the relevant course
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in similar course or related subject in a post-secondary institution
- Experience in developing course materials
Application Information: Please quote competition # CS18-19 and the subject area of interest and submit your cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Until Filled
Competition No.: CS18-19
We thank you for your interest and advise that only those short-listed will be contacted. We are committed to enhancing our diverse workforce.