Temporary Part-Time (Multiple courses/positions)
Subject Area: Accounting & Finance and Business
Reporting to: Program Coordinator
Description of Position:
The Accounting & Finance program area invites applications for the teaching position in the following courses:
- Business Communications (GBSC 1004)
- Management Accounting 1 (BSAD 1087)
- Management Information Systems (BSAD 1090)
- Strategy for Financial Managers (BSAD 2006)
- Bookkeeping Level 1 (ADMN 1021)
- Bookkeeping Level 2 (ADMN 2001)
- Income Tax for Bookkeepers (BSAD 1093)
- Payroll Administration (BSAD 1095)
Instructors are responsible for delivering the courses as described in the curriculum provided by the Program Coordinator. Instructors are responsible for preparing materials that fulfill the course learning outcomes, planning lessons, developing assignments and exams that reflect the integrated nature of the curriculum.
Continuing Studies courses are scheduled in the evenings; therefore, instructors must be available to teach on weekday evenings between 6:00-10:00pm. This position is a temporary position for the September 2018 term with the possibility of extension.
Qualifications for this position:
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in a related field and/or CPA designation for accounting courses
- 5 years of professional experience directly related to the relevant course
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in similar course or related subject in a post-secondary institution
- Experience in developing course materials
Application Information: Please quote competition # CS09-18 and the subject area of interest and submit your cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com
Closing Date: June 15, 2018
Competition No.: CS09-18
We thank you for your interest and advise that only those short listed will be contacted. We are committed to enhancing our diverse workforce.