Instructor – Building Systems Energy Assessment 1 & 2
Start Date: September, 2017
Instructors are responsible for delivering the course as described in the syllabus provided by the Program Coordinator. Instructors are responsible for preparing materials that fulfill the course learning outcomes, planning lessons, developing assignments and practice tests. For more detailed information on the course, please visit the Langara College Continuing Studies website and search for PROP 1101 & 1102 Building Systems Energy Assessment 1 & 2 courses.
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in testing HVAC systems,
- Thorough knowledge of the Testing & Balancing HVAC Air and Water Systems
- Experience in similar courses or related subject
- Relevant HVAC industry professional experience is preferred.
- Relevant HVAC industry professional designation
- Experience in working with textbook course materials (Sugarman) textbook
Salary Range: $60. To $75. Per hour depending on experience
Employee Group: Contract
Hours & Days of Work: Weekday evenings (3 hrs), for 12 continuous weeks, beginning September 2017 totalling 42 instructional hours. This is a temporary position from September 2017 – December 2017, with the possibility of continuation.
Application Information: To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter no later than 4:30pm of the closing date to the attention of John Neuls, Program Coordinator: email@example.com
Closing Date: August 31, 2017
Competition No.: CS006-17
We thank you for your interest and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted. Langara is committed to enhancing our diverse workforce.