The Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre provides a variety of support to help faculty and departments innovate and rejuvenate their programing. This includes faculty members experienced in curriculum development and program review.
In addition, the Centre will:
- Assist departments through the program review process
- Collaborate with faculty and departments on curriculum and course design
- Provide access to resources (i.e. current research and practices in teaching and learning in higher education)
- Encourage experienced faculty and guest speakers to share effective practices, mentor and support new faculty
- Plan and co-host special topics workshops
- Work closely with EdTech and other departments to promote best practices in teaching and learning
- Provide an inviting space for collaboration and communication
Take advantage of the resources available. Connect with us and start a conversation.