Fee Deferrals for the Spring (January) term
Click here to apply for the Spring 2017 Youth-in-Care Bursary Application: Apply Now.
Spring 2017 SWAP Application is now available.
Now accepting applications for the Aboriginal Co-Op Bursary. Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Minimum CGPA of 2.33
- Applicant or students in the Co-Op program
- Accepted into a designated Aboriginal job in the summer 2017 semester
- Declared Aboriginal ancestry
- Demonstrated financial need
This bursary will cover up to the cost of EXPE2300 tuition and student fees
Students who find themselves in a financial dilemma or an emergency are advised to come to the Registrar and Enrolment Services Office, Monday to Friday between 1000 and 1600 hours.
Please note: that students who are enroled in half semester courses may not be eligible for student loan funding. Please see the Registrar and Enrolment Services Office for options.
Use our COST OF STUDY TOOL to determine tuition costs approved for student loan funding.
- For a breakdown of first and second year tuition costs by credit click here.
- For a breakdown of third and fourth years tuition costs by credit click here.
For further information, please contact the Financial Aid Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-323-5376.
Learn more about Financial Aid: