Spring 2017 Fee Deferral information
Spring 2017 Bursary application is now available
Spring 2017 Scholarship application is now available
Spring 2017 Youth-in-Care Bursary application is now available
Spring 2017 SWAP application is now available
Aboriginal Co-Op Bursary application is now available. Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Minimum CGPA of 2.33
- Applicant or students in the Co-Op program
- Accepted into a designated Aboriginal job in the summer 2017 semester
- Declared Aboriginal ancestry
- Demonstrated financial need
This bursary will cover up to the cost of EXPE2300 tuition and student fees
Students who find themselves in a financial dilemma or an emergency are advised to come to the Registrar and Enrolment Services Office, Monday to Friday between 10:00am and 4:00pm
Please note: that students who are enroled in half semester courses may not be eligible for student loan funding. Please see the Registrar and Enrolment Services Office for options.
Use our COST OF STUDY TOOL to determine tuition costs approved for student loan funding.
- For a breakdown of first and second year tuition costs by credit click here.
- For a breakdown of third and fourth years tuition costs by credit click here.
For further information, please contact the Financial Aid Department at email@example.com or 604-323-5376.
Learn more about Financial Aid: