Personal Course and Exam Schedules are available on myLangara
Login to myLangara and check out the course and exam schedule feature.
To view your schedule, follow these steps:
- Login to myLangara
- Click the Home Tab
- In the Online Self Service Panel under Regular Studies Quick Links, click Registration
- Click on Semester Course and Exam Schedule
- Your course and exam information are listed conveniently together
NOTE: If you do not see the exam information, the exam schedule may still be under development.
For more information on the exam schedule feature contact Registrar and Enrolment Services at 604.323.5241.
Procedure for Reporting Exam Conflicts
Students who have exam conflicts will be required to complete the following process:
- Obtain an “Application for Adjusted Examination Schedule” form at Registrar & Enrolment Services.
- Submit the form, along with a copy of the student’s exam schedule to one of their instructors to complete and re-schedule the final exam.
- White Copy – Return to the Registrar and Enrolment Services office.
Yellow Copy – Student Copy (once instructor has signed)
Pink Copy – Instructor Copy (once instructor has signed)
In accordance with the FINAL EXAMINATION POLICY students exams will be rescheduled when the student has:
- two or more examinations at the same time, or
- two or more examinations each exceeding one hour in duration with an intervening break of less than one-half hour (30 minutes), or
- more than three examinations in one day, or
- more than six hours of examinations in one day.
The deadline to submit the “Application for Adjusted Examination Schedule” copy to Registrar and Enrolment Services for Fall 2016 Semester is Thursday, November 17, 2016.
Note: A new window will open when you click on the links below. If it does not, check the top of your screen to see if your browser has blocked it.
Summer 2017 (Coming Soon)
Exam search capabilities are available only from Summer 2010 forward.