|Date:||Nov 2, 2014 to Nov 3, 2014|
|Time:||7:30 PM - 4:45 PM|
|Location:||Langara College Main Campus, 100 West 49th Avenue|
Announcing Public Forum in 2014:
Spirituality Matters: How does spirituality matter for you? Where are we going next?
The Langara College Continuing Studies and School of Nursing, along with the Canadian Research Institute of Spirituality and Healing will be hosting a Public Forum on
November 2-3, 2014.
Register Now! Call 604.323.5322
The forum aims to provide a diverse, interdisciplinary, multi-faith forum in order to share diverse views in spirituality and healing and translate the discussion into the next step on an international conference in 2015.
The forum includes a keynote address, panel discussions, and breakout groups, which will:
- Share interdisciplinary expertise from a broad pool of health and spiritual care providers (e.g., medicine, nursing, social work, spiritual health, psychology, health educators)
- Examine the current health care system addressing spiritual health
- Discuss the ethical, research, and practical challenges that face integration of spirituality into health care
- Identify conference themes for 2015
- Seek partnerships in spirituality, healing, and health care industries
Read about the Forum in the Vancouver Sun, September 29th issue: Owning our Health: Vancouver conference asks, “does spirituality matter to your health?”
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Canadian Research Institute of Spirituality and Healing (CRISH) is a not-for-profit professional organization devoted to promoting interdisciplinary research and education in spirituality, culture, healing, and health care and to creating a new vision of integrative compassionate health care that brings “heart” to our health care system.
Share with a Friend
Please invite your friends and colleagues to attend this event and encourage them to support Canadian Research Institute of Spirituality and Healing.