Mar 21, 2017
De-Stress Fest is back and we have lots of exciting events happening to keep your brain sharp during the upcoming exam period.
We’re staying open longer to help you through the stressful times! From Saturday, April 1 - Thursday, April 13, our hours are:
- Feeling tense after sitting at a desk studying for hours on end? Students from Langara’s Registered Massage Therapy Program will be providing FREE 15-minute neck and shoulder "De-Stress" relaxation massages in the Library on Wednesday, March 29th, from 1:30pm - 4:30pm.
Re- Fuel Stations
- Need to recharge? Grab a free coffee and snacks to give you that extra energy boost you need to get through exams. The stations will be active on Tuesday, April 4 and Tuesday, April 11, beginning at 1pm until supplies last!
Colour your Stress Away
We will have lots of colouring sheets and pencil crayons available for students, staff, and faculty to take a break from their work and create a mini-masterpiece!
Still stressed? Don’t worry—we are here to help!
- Need last-minute help with research or assignments? Ask a friendly librarian.
- Get help with your citations.
- Need research or citing help, but can’t make it into the Library? Chat with a real live librarian.
- Get help from the Writing Centre or an academic peer tutor.
- Reserve group study space and smart tables online.
Remember, you aren’t in it alone—we are here to help!