Upon completion of each achievent level of the Langara PLUS Program, you are awarded a Statement of Achievement Certificate. In addition, you will be issued a letter that outlines the number of events and workshops you have attended. These documents may enhance your application for academic advancement and employment, and will show you are a well-rounded student, involved in the College community.
There are three levels of Langara PLUS:
- Bronze - 20 Langara PLUS points
- Silver - 35 Langara PLUS points
- Gold - 50 Langara PLUS points
The appropriate coloured seal (bronze, silver or gold) will be added to your Statement of Achievement with an indication of the number of workshops and activities you participated in.
To qualify for a Statement of Achievement, you must:
- Attend a sufficient number of workshops or activities and have facilitators sign your passport
- Participate in at least one activity/workshop from each of the following categories:
- Social Events
- Recreational Activities
- Lifestyle Workshops
3. Attend a minimum of three Study Skills Workshops OR LEAP Workshops
All workshops and events are recorded in the Langara PLUS passport, and you collect points for each one you attend.
Take your Langara PLUS passport to the IE Office (A107) when you reach an achievement level to get your Statement of Achievement Certificate. You can earn all three levels of achievement!