Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Teacher Training & Advanced Therapeutic Yoga Training
- Is your personal and professional goal to become a certifed and holistic Yoga Teacher?
- Are you interested, passionate and dedicated to expanding your practice in the therapeutic field of Yoga?
- Do you want to gain the confidence to lead transformative yoga classes, workshops and sessions?
At Langara College we recognize yoga as both a valuable profession and a vehicle for personal growth. Our goal is to provide you with supportive, comprehensive, student centered training in this emerging field. Our holistic curriculum has been developed to meet and exceed industry guidelines.See the programs tab for detailed course information!
Langara’s Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) and Therapeutic Yoga Certificate Programs provide evaluation and feedback, peer to peer support, mentorship and community practicum placements. Whether you are seeking a new career, upgrading your skills, or are simply passionate about pursuing your dream, strengthen your credentials with the Langara name behind you.
- Receive a certificate vetted through Langara College’s Education Council
- First public college in BC offering holistic, traditional and therapeutic yoga teacher trainings
- Experiential, active and heart-centered education learning models
- Train with experienced instructors who have made their passion their profession
- One time application fee of $100
- Tax deductable, no GST, early bird and alumni discounts
- International Association of Yoga Therapists Member School (IAYT)
IN THE NEWS:
- The Langara Voice Langara grad chooses yoga over meds
- Richmond News: Yoga Bends with Cultural Values
- Common Ground: Yoga - Higher Education Just Got Higher (http://commonground.ca/OLD/iss/205/cg205_yoga.shtml)
- NEXT Employment Publication: Flex Your Career as a Yoga Instructor
- Connect your Yoga Practice to What Really Matters, by Michael Stone (article)
- See additional publications and submissions regarding Holistic Health