Educational Travel Courses
Langara’s Educational Travel Programs are designed for people who have a passion for learning and a desire to share their experiences with others. Our programs cater to small groups travelling through different countries and cultures. Programs are led by College instructors who direct the learning experience.
Educational Travel Programs feature:
- Tours led by Langara College instructors
- Learning-focused itineraries
- Small groups
- Pre-trip orientation lectures and information sessions
- Discounted language or photography courses available prior to some tours
- Experiential learning
- Intergenerational participants
Our Educational Travel Programs specialize in small group tours (group size usually no more than 16) and space is limited on all tours. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment. Please contact us for up-to-date itineraries, dates, and pricing.