Co-op Information Sessions
Ever wonder how Co-op can benefit you? What you need to do to qualify for Co-op? How to schedule your courses to ensure you are able to participate in Co-op?
Starting September 2016 we will be hosting information sessions to answer your questions. They will be held in the Co-op and Career Development Centre, C121. The most successful graduates have work experience in their field.
- September 14, 2016 from 12:30 pm-1:20 pm
- September 19, 2016 from 2:30 pm-3:20 pm
- September 29, 2016 from 10:30 am-11:20 am
- October 06, 2016 from 12:30 pm-1:20 pm
- October 17, 2016 from 4:30 pm-5:20 pm
- October 25, 2016 from 12:30 pm-1:20 pm
- November 02, 2016 from 11:30 am-12:20 pm
- November 10, 2016 from 2:30 pm-3:20 pm
- November 14, 2016 from 10:30 am-11:20 am
- November 22, 2016 from 12:30 pm-1:20 pm
- December 01, 2016 from 3:30 pm-4:20 pm
A variety of Langara Diploma and Degree programs offer co-operative education work term(s) as a part of the required curriculum. Co-operative Education is a time proven approach, used worldwide, for introducing employers to students in specialized fields of work. "Co-op" gives employers an opportunity to shape the development of potential employees by integrating full time paid work within an academic program of study. A variety of Langara Post Degree Diploma programs offer experiental learning work experience in select areas of study. Hear what our students have to say about their work experience.
Langara Co-operative Education takes 30 years of experiential learning and sets a path demonstrating to students how to showcase their skills and abilities. Find out more about the services at the Career Centre.
Hear what our students have to say.
Students who include co-op in their studies are better prepared for the job market. Check out which Langara Programs offer co-op and which offer Post Degree work experience. Participating employers vary from small businesses to large multi-national corporations, government agencies, non-profit organizations and designated professional practices. Check out resume writing, cover letter and interview workshops in the Career Centre.