Instructor, Web and Mobile App Design & Development
Full Time/Part Time: Part-Time (.50 FTE)
Posting Type: Concurrent
Department/Program: Web and Mobile App Design and Development
Description of Position:
WMDD 4835, HTML/CSS2
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Graphic Design (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years industry experience in User Experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Post-secondary teaching experience would be an asset.
- Course design would be an asset.
- Portfolio presentation of current work.
- Must attend department meetings and assist with department duties.
Length of appointment: Teaching May 1 to August 31, 2017
Start Date: May 1st, 2017
Salary Range: Salary placement is on Langara instructors’ salary scale in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Employee Group: LFA
Application Information: Please forward your resume and cover letter, no later than 4:30pm of the closing date to “Apply Here”.
Competition No.: F010-17
Deadline: April 4, 2017
We thank you for your interest and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted. Langara is committed to enhancing our diverse workforce.